Montag, 20. April 2015

Sunny monday.

via femina.se.
Since longer I have fallen in love with wallpapers...
not all walls I would paper...just a few.
(my father would drive crazy could he read this now...
when I was 21 and renovated my house, I told him
I won´t use any wallpapers in my house, just paint the walls...
this indeed was for him very difficult to accept.
Isn´t it funny how much we Change in 25 years?)
via unknown
And now I am thinking about some bigger renovatings
and I am on the hunt for new Inspiration.
If only would not be that much work in beetween...
but I am looking Forward to a new look at home.
via Mokkasin
Hope your Monday is Kind and creative!
Have a happy one!
xo

Keine Kommentare:

purple velvet.

        via Pinterest. I am so so so in love with purple velvet. Have a lovely Wednesday today! xo