Dienstag, 12. April 2016

A unique and beautiful styled Bed and Breakfast on the Swedish countryside

 
  
Recognizing the hand of Marie Ollson Nylander was all it took for me 
to fall in love with this home and Bed and Breakfast. 
Her style really is obvious.
I found out that Marie and her husband worked for over a year 
to renovate this old farm on the Swedish countryside 
into this unique Bed and Breakfast for the couple that lives here. 
Raw concrete space with warm wooden elements, 
the leather pieces, the unexpected mix -
 I am so in love with this kind of atmosphere 
and Marie's way of decorating.
I could move in directly.

Hope your Tuesday is a creative one!
xo
 

Keine Kommentare:

purple velvet.

        via Pinterest. I am so so so in love with purple velvet. Have a lovely Wednesday today! xo